How to optimize drainage?May 30, 2022
How to optimise drainage?
- Dry brushing
- Exercise (especially rebounding!)
- Poop daily
- Use binders such as chlorella
- Replace all your vitamins and minerals!
I cannot stress the last point enough. 90% of women like you and me walk around with at least 1 of these 5 nutrients in disorder.
Many times, it creeped up slowly over the course of 5-8 years, making you think it's all part of ageing, or because you've had kids, or because life has been stressful, yada yada..
Nutrient debt results in symptoms such as
- Fatigue, pain, or headaches
- Mood changes including anxiety or depression
- Brain fog and reduced memory
- Nerve pain, tremors, or problems with balance
- Immune system dysfunction
- Digestive problems including bloating, constipation, gas, or nausea
- Hormone imbalance
- Skin problems
First, optimise your nutrients.
Through Kickstart Your Immunity, walk away with unrivaled and sustainable energy, sleep, focus and feel calmer.